Apply for Service
- By Product Category.
- Select as an applicant or submit application.
- Send required documents.
- Declaration of Conformity.
- Table of ingredients list.
- Table of finished/raw materials.
- Copy of Halal certificate of ingredients/raw materials or copy of product specification.
- Manufacturing process flowchart and production procedure.
- Label artworks.
- Test reports.
- Proof of effective implementation of FSMS/ GMP/ GHP or QMS.
Payment of Fees
- Application Fee.
- Document Review Fee.
- Initial Audit Fee.
- Fee for the License to Use the Halal National Mark.
- Certificate Fee.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
for request of fees.
Conformity AssessmentDocument Review
Technical experts review all the documents submitted in order to assess completeness and compliance of the product with the requirements as stated in the U.A.E. Regulation and applicable standards listed below:
UAE.S 2055 -1:2015 Halal products - Part 1: General Requirements for Halal Food
UAE.S 2055 - 4:2014 Halal Products- Part 4: Requirements for Cosmetics and PersonalCare
UAE.S 993:2015 Animal Slaughtering Requirements According to Islamic Rules
Auditors visit the factory for initial assessment in order to ensure effective implementation of FSMS/ GMP/ GHP or QMS and continuous compliance of product with the requirements.
Auditors shall collect samples during the audit and subject to independent laboratory testing.
Corrective ActionApplicant will be notified of any findings that need immediate corrective action.
Issuance of CertificateA Certificate of Conformity and License to Use Halal National Mark will be issued to the supplier of product that has complied with the requirements.