Apply for Service
- By Product Category.
- Select GulfTIC IMQ.
- Send required documents.
- Declaration of Conformity.
- Test Report from recognized independent laboratory.
- Brief description of manufacturing process.
- Quality Plan showing how to comply with Specific Standard.
- Plant equipment layout.
- Vicinity map of the factory.
- Product label.
- Evidence of approval from other Conformity Assessment Bodies, if any.
- Other documents as required by applicable regulations.
Payment of Fees
- Application Fee.
- Document Review Fee.
- Initial Audit Fee.
- Fee for the License to Use the Quality Mark.
- Certificate Fee.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
for request of fees.
Conformity AssessmentDocument Review
Technical experts review all the documents submitted in order to assess completeness and compliance of the product with the requirements.
Auditors visit the factory for initial assessment in order to ensure effective implementation of a Quality Management System and continuous compliance of product with the requirements.Product Testing
Auditors may collect samples during the audit and subject to internal and/or independent laboratory testing should the need arise.
Corrective ActionApplicant will be notified of any findings that need immediate corrective action.
Issuance of CertificateA Certificate of Conformity will be issued to product that has complied with the requirements.